You are invited to attend what some have wanted for you for years.
We hope you’ll want it for yourself.
Where My Voice Begins
may be the most important 13 hours of your life. It’s that good! What’s in it for
Glad you asked! This session helps you to:
Find Your Internal Compass
• Navigating and balancing what’s going on internally with you with what’s going
on in society
• Knowing how to listen to and trust yourself vs. peer pressure or the media
• Using your African cultural heritage to ground yourself, heal oppression’s wounds,
and challenge oppression in all forms
• Friends, Siblings - Parents - New Parents -Teachers, Uncles, Aunts, and Other Relatives,
make up the web of relationships that support you, and can tie you up in knots. You’ll
learn to untie the knots, and to keep the support that you need flowing.
• Personal Relationships -Will she like me?Does he really love me? Are we moving
too fast, too slow? Why do we argue over
the simplest things.
• Conflicts and communications misques go with relationships.
• Learn to resolve the old conflicts, and to become a master communicator. It all
starts with com-municating first with yourself, and balancing your thoughts and your